Company : Maxon Computer, Inc.
Location : Shibuya-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Post date : Nov 26, 2021
Industry – Arts / Entertainment / Recreation
Function – IT Support / Helpdesk / Field Engineer
Work Type – Full Time / Entry Level
Salary – Amount not specified
REQUIREMENTS – English: Fluent – Must currently reside in Japan
Location: Shibuya-ku Tokyo, Japan
WHO WE ARE:
Packed with brilliant, passionate people, Maxon is deeply rooted in the creative industry and committed to empowering the artistic community.
We are Maxonians. We encourage and motivate each other to be curious learners. We are obsessed with customer fulfillment and inspiration –
before, during and after purchase. If you too want to be a Maxonian and help bring to market the finest software products for 2D and 3D visual effects, motion graphics, games, AR/VR, visualization and general design, let’s talk.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• You will provide swift and friendly service and support to Maxon’s customers, focusing on licensing, account issues, and basic product support.
• Learn more about an industry that is shaping the way people create digitally — you’ll be helping designers, editors and artists. Collaborate
with a global team of support specialists who have combined decades of experience with 3D applications and FX.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
• Exceeds the expectations of customers in a positive and solution-oriented way.
• Identifies product, usability or any other customer issues and effectively communicates trends within and outside of Support.
• Ensures positive experiences for Maxon’s customers via multiple channels, including tickets and chat. Represents our company
through professional conduct and communications.
• Advises customers of existing and new software and hardware requirements for our products.
• Maintains knowledge of tools used by Global Support in order to serve our customers.
• Makes fans out of our customers, sharing their feedback with your supervisor and other departments as necessary.
• Contributes to documentation, FAQs and other customer-facing resources.
• Handles all confidential information with the highest degree of discretion without exception.
• Utilizes company assets in a prudent and judicious manner.
• Two years in a customer service role, be it in a call center, retail store or restaurant.
• Proficiency with email, web browsers, and chat applications.
• Bonus points if you’ve used C4D or similar 3D tools, Red Giant plugins, and Adobe After Effects/Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
WHAT WE OFFER:
You will be offered full-time employment at one of our offices listed above. You will be part of a highly motivated international team of specialists working in an environment that offers a wide range of individual development possibilities. Interested in joining our team? Please apply here. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
Maxon is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace